How to Do Routine Maintenance For UV Flatbed Printer?
Good maintenance can greatly extend the service life of a flatbed printer and its parts, reduce failure rate, and keep excellent working performance. Routine maintenance of a UV flatbed printer can mainly includes the following.
- Keep the environment clean. If the environment of the UV flatbed printer is too dusty, dust may adhere to the surface of printer heads and block the nozzles. Besides, it is easy to cause poor lubrication of the rail.
- Clean the machine regularly. This cleaning includes print platform, printer housing and base plate of the print head daily.
- routine maintenance of UV flatbed printer
- Clean the UV lamp air filter every week (for air cooling UV ink curing system), so as to avoid affecting the normal work of UV curing lamp.
- Unplug the power supply only after the printer shutdown. After the UV flatbed printer is turned off, the carriage reset.
- Regularly add lubricant to the mechanical part with a grease gun. Based on daily use, grease the X-axis lead guide and Y-axis lead screw.
- Routine maintenance of UV flatbed print head
Print test strip for printer heads before each printing production and shutdown, so to check whether there is nozzle clogging. If there is, press negative pressure button. After the test strip is right, the flatbed printer can start to work or be shut down.
It is recommended to print the test strip every two hours for continuous production when there is printer head is not printing (including UV flatbed printer nozzle for white ink and for other color ink). If there is nozzle clogging, press negative pressure button, to prevent the UV flatbed printer nozzle clogging caused by no inkjet for a long time.
When the machine is not used for more than 5 days, the UV flatbed printer nozzle should be clean. All ink in in UV flatbed printer nozzle should be discharged. Beside, the UV flatbed printer nozzles should be cleaned with cleaning liquid and moisturized.
Be careful: Do not splash ink or cleaning liquid onto UV flatbed printer nozzle or other electrical components of UV flatbed printer during any operation. There will be a risk of causing a short circuit. If it does accidentally, the printer power should be cut off and the ink or cleaning liquid should be cleaned as soon as possible.
We are professional all size,all format UV flatbed printer,Roll to Roll UV printer, Hybrid UV printer manufacturers and suppliers in China.committed to provide best digital printing solution worldwide. Welcomed to contact us if there is any question.